A Day At The Doctor's

We headed out early yesterday to have a check-up appt. with my primary doctor, and run to the library, etc... Due to an insurance mix-up that had to be corrected, we waited and waited. Once my vitals were taken and the doctor looked me over and talked with me, it was clear something new has begun due to my Dysautonomia. I had my husband there and he also put in some input from his advantage point. Into action we go. Several new appts., labs and back in a bit for an ultrasound. Ultrasounds used to be fun - babies, but not any more! Plus every action has an adverse reaction in my body, so I was 'spent' by the time we finally were home for good. It was seven hours since we began. My mind has been whirling ever since as we wait for a week to figure out the next step.




I think of footprints in the sand...

I have tripped again, only one footprint and some lines...

Next to it are two sandal prints, these are larger then mine...

Then I see one set of footprints moving forward. The footprints are deeper into the sand as if the person who made these, was carrying a heavy and burdensome load.

It is my Lord. He is carrying me...
~Becky


Be aware:

Dysautonomia Foundation
NDRF
DINET
News on Rare Diseases and Disorders

Comments

Michelle Smith said…
Praying for you, Becky. Praise God that He is faithful to carry you right now. May He make your path clear and provide for you and your family and strengthen you along your journey.