Gratitude Challenge - Pleasures

Day eight of the 2011 Gratitude Challenge over at Garden of Learning! Thankful to be a part of it, I have enjoyed sharing some of the things I am thankful for. Having a grateful heart daily is something we all should strive for. Tune into tomorrow for 'the rest of the story' about last weeks date night! Tonight, before I head off the computer to spend some time with my lovely family (Loaded Nacho Night) , I am going to share ten pleasures in my life that make me happy. Sometimes it is just the simple things in life. These are in no particular order. 1. Charlie Brown Specials 2. Reese Cups 3. Butterflies 4. Winnie the Pooh 5. Coke - icy cold 6. Mickey Mouse 7. ABC Family Channel's 25 Days of Christmas 8. Hallmark Channel 9. Southern Iced Tea 10. Fireworks

Comments