Destination Disney



I am rejoining the fun of "Destination Disney" hosted by Heidi at
Reviews and Reflections
and myself. One of the most recent topics has been about the "Flower and Garden
Festival" at Epcot. This is one topic that I can easily share about, as we have attended the past five years. Ok, I know - we are so blessed!

Spring has officially sprung and the temps are rising, especially in Central Florida! Color is bursting in many places in the nation, even white snow. Here in Central Florida many places are green and brown. We did notice some purple wildflowers which made us smile. We are so very dry and wildfires are a threat this time of year. Thankfully we can enjoy bursts of color at Epcot's beautiful and educational Flower & Garden Festival yearly. This year's runs from March 2nd through May 15th.




What about you? Have you ever experienced this wonderful event? What was your favorite part? We always enjoy the Butterfly Exhibit. The gardens and topiaries make us ooh and ahhh. The boys just tend to glance and move on but my daughter and I soak in everything we can from the event. One year we would love to attend some of the free workshops! Below I share some of our memories. Sadly there is a tech problem and after hours of three adults working - we gave up, for now. I do hope you enjoy the images of Spring that we could get working! May you soar and share beauty and love in the coming months.





From the Butterfly Exhibit 2010.

Some fun in 2011 with daughter and future son....



Comments

Heidi said…
Great post and great pictures, Becky. I need to get some of those chocolates! Hopefully, some year soon, we'll be able to attend this festival with you. :)
* said…
Beautiful blog Becky!