Valentine's Day



I want to use this space today to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.I hope that no matter your situation you have taken a moment to realize how blessed you are to have the greatest gift of all - love. Someone loves you. Maybe you have received it from parents, a sibling, a spouse. Maybe it has been through blessed friendships. Love can be shown in a variety of ways. Are you aware of the love in your life?
Are your opening your eyes to the blessings in your life, the ways that others are expressing their love?

Today a few people were having a scrooge attitude about the day.I found this sad.
If the day is about love, then my dream would be that society celebrates love not just a lover relationship.While I hurt for those who have been hurt by relationships, the fact is,those hurt still have love in their life. That realization could be healing.

I challenge you to find the love that is present in your life and count your blessings. I challenge you to spread love through kindness, words and actions. Take time to tell others that you care about them, appreciate their friendship, love them, appreciate their service, etc...Then put those words into actions!

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only son. That whosoever believes Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life."



By claiming this verse and accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior, you can have everlasting life and everlasting, ever present LOVE! If you want to know more about
Jesus and His love for you, please leave me a message of how I can reach you. You also can visit this site from a church in Virginia, that we once attended, for more information. For my Jewish brothers and sisters, here is an excellent site for you to see how Jesus is your promised Yeshua. God bless you and again, Happy Valentine's
Day! Tomorrow I will share how we celebrated.

Comments