One Black Friday Sale Not to Miss - TOS


One of my favorite things to get in the mail is my Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I was so blessed all year long thanks to an early Christmas gift last year from my husband. I have been reading TOS for nearly seven years and now, I have served with the TOS Homeschool Crew for one and a half years. I am a First Mate on the crew. I am taking time to post this today because I can wholeheartedly stand behind the company and product. You will deal with honest service that is fast and easy. You will get great deals on curriculum and gifts, whose benefits are life-long. Purchase a gift subscription and your are giving what I view as the number one homeschool tool available. This is one Black Friday sale you do not want to miss. you do not even have to leave home in order to take advantage of great special offers. Read on for a sample:




"The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary
subscription offer to homeschool families. U.S. and Canadian residents
can receive a one-year print subscription and a FREE Homeschooling
with Heat tote bag, FREE Schoolhouse Planner of your choice, and FREE
E-Book: Cranberry Christmas for just $19.95. One-year subscriptions
start with the winter issue. It makes a perfect gift for yourself and
a friend. There are a limited number of tote bags available from
November 24 through midnight on November 29-once they're gone, they're
gone! Hurry and grab this tremendous value today! It's over $80 in
free gifts--one of them the gorgeous Cranberries & Cream tote bag."


Thank you readers, and I wish all of you a very special holiday season with your families. To help you even further in your endeavors, I am pleased to offer you this Holiday Supplement for free. It is published by TOS and I had the beautiful opportunity to contribute this year! I hope it inspires you to enjoy the season with your family. Despite the difficult year, we all have so much to be thankful for, so much to celebrate and be joyful for! We have hope!

2010 Holiday Digital Supplement/Idea Book

*Just click the banner for your free copy

Comments

Michelle Smith said…
I've been shopping the past week myself, trying to get those Christmas bargains. I took a break tonight to pass along an award. You've been awarded! :)