TOS Homeschool Crew takes a Blogwalk


If you have been enjoying some of the Homeschool Crew's sites, you know that some have been participating in a Blogwalk. I am just learning what that term means.
( Types with an embarrassed grin.) I have had so many blessings by being part of the TOS Homeschool Crew. This year, I am serving as a First Mate. I am honored that my crew mates added my site to this adventure this week. Below, are some great links to Homeschool Blogs. Stop by them when you have the chance and leave an encouraging word. I am weekly touched by these families and learn so much from them.

1. Hearthside Homeschool Reviews... And More
2. Loving Learning at Home
3. Life on the Roller Coaster
4. A Life Better Than I Deserve
5. Joy in the Journey
6. Homeschooling, Autism & Stuff
7. There is Hope
8. Homeschool Reviews for You
9. Mom Loves Books
10. The Legacy of Home

Comments

All American x5 said…
Stopping by from the blog walk.

Looking forward to reading more as I am now following.

Have a great day!
Becky said…
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

~ Becky