Destination Disney Topic - Join Us!
Last week, we started discussing eating and drinking at Disney. This week, we’d like to continue that discussion by offering a few more questions for you to answer. It really is possible to do a Disney vacation on a budget, and answering these questions may help a “dreaming of Disney” friend make their trip a reality.
So, you seasoned Disney guests, help our newbies with their plans by answering these questions:
- Have you ever experienced "Character Dining"? (Disney offers various character dining options throughout their parks and resorts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can find more information about character dining options here.)
- Which restaurant has the best Kids Menu?
- What has been your favorite dining experience while on a Disney Vacation?
- Why is it important to make reservations if eating on property?
- What are the options (quick - service, cart, sit down, and character)?
- Share some "out of the box" ideas for feeding your family, other than making reservations or eating at a Quick-Service.
Share your dining ideas and experiences on your blog, then come back here and link up. We’re excited to see your ideas, tips, and tricks for making the most of your Disney Dining Experience!
Watch for these upcoming topics in the weeks ahead:
- Park info
- What to wear
- and more!