TOS Planner

video



The above video, as stated in the video, is being posted as part of a contest with The Old Schoolhouse. I am a First Mate on The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew. I received a free copy of the Planner in order to share it's amazing contents with you. As stated at the end of the video, I believe this product to be the best "bang" for your buck!
Just click BANG to order your's now as a download for $39. Would you rather have it on CD? Click PLANNER and it will take you to that order. Enjoy the video and have your best organized, un-chaotic year yet!


- music used in video is completely Royalty Free and can be found on incomptech.com
- Video editing by Alexandria Petrocelli
- Video concept by Rebekah Petrocelli

Comments

Heidi said…
I love it, Becky! Very creative!
Kimberly Kovach said…
I vote for you! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
I'm doomed! Forget me winning. Great job Becky! How creative! I wish I knew how to do all of that.

Tim
Jennifer said…
Becky, this is awesome!!!
Michelle Smith said…
I love your video! So creative and I love that most of your family participated, too! :) (And I love the Schoolhouse Planner, too! :))
~ Denise ~ said…
This is by far, the coolest "ad" I've ever seen!!!!! LOL Woohoooooo!!! Awesome job, Becky! You rock!!! ;)
Michelle Smith said…
I have awarded you the Sunshine award on my blog! http://homeschoolblogger.com/alifebetterthanidese/783517/
Heidi said…
Oh. My. Gosh! Becky, this ad ROCKS! :) You are too funny! LOVE it!
Jen said…
This was the BEST!!!! I love where your husband was licking the plate!! My hubby said he's felt like that many times....LOL!
Mrs. Taffy said…
That was so well done! Love it!
SisterTipster said…
Amazing and THE BEST YET! You know, you've got talent, girl! Congrats on making the top 16~LOVE IT! ;-))
Becky said…
Thank you for all your kind words!
we had a blast sharing this with you.

~ Becky ( Who is thankful for her Planner Fairy! )
Mommabear said…
Becky this is awesome! You belong in Hollywood dahling :)
Laura said…
Your ad was so clever, Becky! If I didn't already have the planner, I would definitely go buy it!
Jamie said…
I love it! It is SO much fun!
TerriG said…
I'm voting for you!
Wendy said…
Oh, wow, Becky!! Your ad is wonderful!! :) I had no idea you are so creative.
Congratulations on your win!