Destination Disney - Inspired


This week's DD Topic: HAVE YOU EVER VISITED A LOCATION FEATURED IN A DISNEY MOVIE?

As our friend Michelle, inspired us with her story of Route 66. I too have experienced this great American road that was an inspiration in the Movie "Cars".
My husband and I took a road trip as our Honeymoon. We traveled throughout Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Missouri. On making our way back to OKC, nearly broke, we got off the turnpike and ventured Route 66 as an end to our adventure. We rolled down our windows and cranked up the tunes as we held hands and cruised down the straight, flat plain. We even went through a town similar to Radiator Springs. I wish I had a scanner so could share some of those pictures with you.



We also have had many adventures visiting the countries in The World at Epcot. However, I think this time I will share our adventure to such locations as "Peru", "Africa" and "Asia" and inspirations for such Disney films as the many "Lion King" movies, Jungle Book movies, Tarzan movies, The Emperor's New Groove and several others. This inspiring area is at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando. We were inspired ourselves as we explored. Enjoy the picture's!



Comments

Lindsay-ann said…
Hi Becky
I loved hearing about your road trip and seeing your great pictures this week. Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you get to Disneyland Paris one day.
Lindsay
x
Heidi said…
Great post, Becky. Love the pictures. I need to get a post up!