Destination Disney: 16 Wishes

This week's Destination Disney is a response to the premiere of the new Disney Original Movie "Sixteen Wishes" which premiered on Disney Channel last Friday. In our topic post you got to see a sample of my list...I will have fun finishing it here!

My Sixteen Wishes For A Perfect Disney Vacation:

1. That everyone be at optimal health!


2. The weather is sunny but not too hot!


3. May we please not stand in line for hours to ride Peter Pan?


4. I want the most sinful delectable treat one can purchase at Disney every
day I am there.


5. I want to take a ride in the new balloon!


6. I want to get perfect seats for Fantastmic! at "Hollywood
Studios".


7. I want to stay on property at The Boardwalk!


8. I want to purchase original art at Wyland Art on the Boardwalk!


9. I want to take the "Behind the Seeds Tour" and other backstage tours.
They are always such a neat experience!


10. I want to eat at "Congo's" and "T-Rex" at Downtown Disney!


11. I want to rent one of the Surrey Bikes, on which I ride and
the family pedal!


12. I want to see every parade perfectly!


13. I want to actually partake in every show/performance done in The World
Showcase at Epcot.
The ones I have seen are fun and fantastic!


14. We love Cirque De Soliel and would want to partake in a show.


15. We love taking boats out on Disney water. We would want to be out on the water every day!


16. Lastly, we would want a night in the new Cinderella Castle Suite!

Comments

Heidi said…
Awesome list, Becky! We would LOVE a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite! That would be an amazing experience, wouldn't it?
Becky said…
It would! :-) Thanks for reading and leaving a comment. The link was down, so I will try again.
Let's keep dreaming girlfriend!