President's Day

Well, I had a new experience today! I told our son that today was President's Day, and sense the schools were closed I thought we too, would take a day off. I guess sense we had taken some days off this month, he was not very impressed. He replied,
" Well ok, but will you at least let me learn about any President I choose? If not today, than maybe tomorrow?" Never mind we are in the middle of a Dog Unit Study and Olympic Unit Study, I am not going to miss out on my son's enthusiasm to learn!

Another Homeschool Mother had a similar experience and is passing on some savings so you too can have eager students. Visit Notebooking Pages for excellent winter savings, and many free printables as well.

Hope you had a lovely and warm Valentine's Day and President's Day. Best wishes for a lovely week ahead!

Comments

TOSHeidi said…
Oh, that is so cute! You try to give him the day off and he wants to learn anyway. Love it!