Prayers and Happy New Year

Dear friends, family and readers alike...
I have not been able to write you for awhile. In my head float many a prayer and many wishes for your Holiday Season and New year. I appreciate every one of you! I pray your New Year is filled with everything good thing from above! I ask for your prayers for my family and myself. I have had yet another setback that is putting me behind on many a "want to do"! Pray that I will behave, listen to my family and Doctor's and stay out of the hospital. After many years and many visits, I am not a good patient when there! Thank you, check back soon as I truly had wanted to write you daily starting in the New Year! I have been inspired by "Julie and Julia" while on bedrest this week!

Comments

TOSHeidi said…
Becky~ I'm so sorry you're experiencing a setback. I realized I hadn't heard much from you and was missing you! I hope and pray that you are feeling better VERY SOON! I'm not feeling very well this morning either - and I'm thinking this isn't a good way to start a new year. :)
Sending HUGS to you!