Audio Unit Studies

Today I was notified by the wonderful family over at Homeschool Freebie of the Day, HomeschoolFreebieOfTheDay.com , that there is a wonderful BACK TO SCHOOL sale going on at their partner site Homeschool Radio Shows,
homeschoolradioshows.com. (Note: we are currently working on a technical problem, so you will have to paste and copy the link)

I told Mr.Erskine that I just had to tell my readers about this! I know many of us are having to stretch the pennies these days! He said he would be delighted for me to share the link with you! http://www.homeschoolradioshows.com/UnitStudySale/

Until July 31st, they are offering three of their most popular "Living History for the Ears" at a whopping 60% off! This week only they are just $6.95! These downloads are audio unit studies! This is the first I had ever heard of these! I am so intrigued! Have any of you ever tried one? The three titles offered are: "The Story of the Constitution","Stories of Time: How Man Has Told Time Through the Ages", and the "Story of Printing". Go to the link above for all the details! I look forward to hearing any of your stories about using Audio Unit Studies!

Comments