Organization and a Recipe Swap


On Monday's I want to share Organization Tips for the week ahead. I'll be scouting some of your ideas out as well! Be sure and check back each Monday as we take another step in Organization! On Tuesday's I would love to share tantalizing recipes! I would love for you to share your faves with our readers! So, send me your recipes and see if yours is posted on Tantalizing Tuesday! ( My dear family will be the taste testers and the best of the week will be posted!) This will be fun! Below is a family favorite: ( You are getting it a day early - how's that for organization? LOL )You can make it up today and freeze it for a meal later in the week!

Mommy's Easy Lasagna
1/2 to 1 lb. ground beef (according to your family)
1/2 c. of water
1c. ricotta cheese, or small curd cottage cheese
2 (15 oz.) cans of your favorite Marinara Sauce
12 oz. mozzarella or Monterrey Jack cheese, sliced or grated
1 tsp. of salt
1 (8oz.) pkg. lasagna
1/4c. grated Parmesan Cheese


Brown beef and drain. Add water,salt and marinara sauce. Bring mixture to a boil. In a 2 quart baking dish, layer sauce mixture, uncooked lasagna, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers ending with sauce. Garnish with Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese.
Cover tightly with foil.Bake at 375* for one hour or cover dish with wax paper and microwave for 25 minutes, turning once. Let stand 5 or 10 minutes. Serves 6 and can be frozen. My family is small, so you may want to double recipe! Great served with Four Cheese Garlic Bread and a salad!

Comments

SevenSmiths said…
I'm excited to see your recipes. I might want to double some of yours, though! I really like your "retro" picture, too!