TOS We-E Book Line

Review of TOS We-E Book Line ~ Equip for the Journey! I do not know a Mom who isn't torn in many directions, every second filled. Yet, we all long to grow and learn new things! TOS has made a new line of downloadable books called We-E books. I love these nuggets of spark and information! Each I have read has been a source of encouragement. Each one has given me new food for thought! All of this is given in a manageable amount at a manageable cost. What a delicacy in this time of uncertainty!
With titles like "Beating the Summer Time Blues", "Building Strong Arithmetic Thinking",

"Homeschooling the Rebel", " Classical Education", a total of 42 titles currently, these are sure to equip Homeschoolers worldwide! Much better for your health than a $1.95 fast food burger!


Be sure and check out my review blogs on some of these titles!

Comments