Beating the Summertime Blues


The countdown has begun in homes all across the nation! Summer is almost here! What are your plans? Are you ready to make the most of every blessing this time of year offers?

This We-E book from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine , and written by Kim Kautzer, is full of ideas to get you "sparked" as you prepare for this upcoming season! One of my favorites is " Ice Blocking". We will not be able to attempt this in our tropical region. Let me know if any of you try it! It sounds so fun!! I also love her idea of a "Writer's Treasure Box". I may carry this one into the school year! Oh, and how about a putting on a production? My two performers seem to perform all summer long. How about yours? Download this We-E book today and gear up for a blazing summer ahead!!


The Book is available in the Schoolhouse Store.

Comments